As part of National Palliative Care Week, we invite you to our Open Day on Tuesday 22nd May 2018.
Our program includes:
- 10.30am: Morning tea and tours available
- 11.00am: Jeremy McKnight founder of Shannon’s Bridge in Creswick, The Shannon’s Bridge story
- 11.30am: Dr Claire Hepper MBBS, FRACGP, Dip Pall Care, Planning for a good death, what does good Palliative Care look like?
- 12.15pm: Lunch
- 12.45pm: Dee Barter playing her 100-year-old Zither
- 1.45pm: Music and entertainment with Ron Eichler and friends
- 2.30pm: Author Noel Hayes, Billy cans and Barbwire, book launch for Anam Cara Colac
You are welcome to join us for afternoon tea following the book launch.
For more information, please contact us on 5233 8203.
50 Forans Road, Barongarook West – Turn right at the Elliminyt Mini Mart and follow signs to Anam Cara Colac.